Fill the World with Joy

(NOTE: LeeZard is sad. The seemingly endless wars in Iraq & Afghanistan, the shooting - by an 80+ yr. old flippin' neo-Nazi - at the Holocaust Museum in D.C., hate crimes against gays, North Korean nukes and terrorist kooks. Can't we all play nicely together?? And, so, I offer the following plea in the darkness...or, is it a fart into the wind? You decide)


Fill the World with Joy
©2009 by LeeZard

I’m walking on a mountain trail,
Through valleys ever green.
The warm sun shares blue sky,
With cotton pillow clouds.
My heart is free,
My head is clear,
My life is filled with joy.

From oceans deep to mountains high,
Bring peace upon the land.
Every boy & girl, every mom & dad,
All around the world,
Make them free,
Their future clear,
Let’s fill their days with joy.

It’s just a dream, I know,
But I was born to dream.
I dream of hope and pray for peace,
No babies born to die.
This dream is free,
The vision’s clear,
Let’s fill the world with joy.




So join me now, Let’s join our hands,
Let’s make this dream come true.
Refuse to fight. Let’s make things right,
And help our fellow man.
This dream is free,
Our way is clear,
Let’s fill the world with joy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woodstock, Sort Of.......

The Rose

Not Your Garden Variety ANT Farm