Farewell to the Blue Streak

All good things must come to an end. In 2005, I fulfilled a life-long dream and bought a Porsche. Now, after much soul-searching and top-down driving, I've decided to sell it to finance my other life-long dream - to be a successful writer. So......

Farewell to the Blue Streak
©2008 by LeeZard

Blue Streak, Blue Streak,
Gonna sell the Blue Streak.
Dream car, ride supreme,
Time to chase the other dream.

Three years, day or night,
Had fun, outta sight.
Thought hard, inner fight,
But I know its time to write.

So farewell, super car,
Still lookin’ good, still drivin’ nice.
Ride on down the road,
Please bring a hefty price.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your should have kept the car man, - I mean this blog is so bad man, it's going to mean you'll have to walk in future, all the time, for sure!

Popular posts from this blog

Woodstock, Sort Of.......

The Rose

BRANDO